The protection of Users' privacy is particularly important for MOCHNIK GLASS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ. For this reason, the Users of the Website www.mochnik.com.pl are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. MOCHNIK GLASS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ as the Data Controller, takes care of the security of data provided by Users.
The Controller's goal is also to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular with regard to the content of the provisions on the protection of personal data set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the 'GDPR'). Therefore, caring for the protection of the privacy of the Service Users, in this document the Controller informs about the legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the www.mochnik-glass.pl website (hereinafter the 'Service'), the methods of collecting, processing and protecting personal data, as well as about the rights of Users.
A User is any natural person to whom the data pertains, using the www.mochnik.com.pl website or electronic services available through the Website.
The Controller of the personal data provided by the User on the www.mochnik.com.pl website is MOCHNIK GLASS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Składowa 6, 45-125 Opole, NIP [Tax ID No] 7543330739, (hereinafter referred to as the 'Controller').
The Website User's personal data is processed by the Controller based on the User's consent, and in certain cases described herein, as part of the Controller's legitimate interest. The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE CONTROLLER
The method of obtaining personal data
The Controller obtains personal data directly from the User via the Website, through the functionalities and communication tools available therein, and sending messages to the Controller via them.
Providing personal data by the User is voluntary.
Types of personal data processed
The Controller collects the following personal data about the User via the Website:
- Full name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Subject of the message;
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The method of processing the User's data by the Controller depends on the way the User uses the Website and the functionalities available therein. The Controller processes the personal data of the User for the following purposes:
Communication with the User.
The Controller uses the User's personal data to communicate with him/her in a personalised way. The information communicated to the User relates to the offered products or services, personal data security, network updates, reminders, as well as suggested offers of the Controller or its partners. The communication with the User also concerns the provision of services to the User. Personal data is used to help the User, solve technical problems and respond to his/her complaints or grievances.
Presenting the User with commercial offers by electronic means.
The purpose of using the User's personal data provided by him/her through the functionalities and communication tools available in the Website is the marketing communication conducted by the Controller within the scope of his/her business activity, in particular presentation of commercial offers to the User electronically.
Presenting the User with commercial offers by telephone.
The purpose of using the User's personal data provided by him/her through the functionalities and communication tools available in the Website is the marketing communication conducted by the Controller within the scope of his/her business activity, in particular presentation of commercial offers to the User over the phone.
Sending information to the User by electronic means as part of the subscription to the Controller's newsletter.
The purpose of the Controller using the User's personal data provided as part of the subscription form for the Controller's newsletter available on the Website is to inform the User by electronic means (e-mail) about new products, services, promotions or events of the Controller or its partners.
Allowing the User to send comments or opinions.
The Controller uses the User's personal data to enable him/her to comment/review the activities, services or products of the Controller or entities cooperating with him/her.
The Controller may process the User's personal data obtained via the Website also for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Controller and service the User as the Controller's customer in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- to carry out financial settlements with the User who is a customer of the Controller by virtue of performing a possible agreement concluded between the parties, as well as possible vindication of claims from the User who is a customer within the Controller's legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR and to fulfil the Controller's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate regulations in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
- in order to carry out the Controller's marketing activities within the framework of the Controller's legitimate interest as defined in Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, and also in accordance with the declarations of will concerning the marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents granted for marketing communications (e.g. for sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to fulfil the Controller's legal obligations towards the User set out in the GDPR, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User's personal data is not transferred by the Controller to third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
Rights of the user
At each stage of the processing of his/her data, the User has a number of rights which allow him/her to access his/her data, verify the correctness of data processing, correct the data, as well as the right to object to the processing of his/her data, to demand that the data be deleted, that the processing be restricted or that the data be transferred.
Should the User wish to exercise his/her rights as a personal data subject, he/she may contact the Controller using the following contact details: MOCHNIK GLASS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Składowa 6, 45-125 Opole, email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
The User whose personal data is processed by the Controller has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
The Controller informs that when using the Website, short text information called 'cookies' is saved on the User's end device. Cookies contain such IT data as: the User's IP address, the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the User's end device, recording parameters and statistics, and a unique number. Cookies are directed to the Website server via a web browser installed on the User's end device.
Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
- maintain the technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User's end device;
- optimise the User's use of the Website pages and adjusting the way they are displayed on the User's end device;
- ensure the safety of using the Website;
- collect statistics of visits to the Website pages supporting the improvement of their structure and content;
- display advertising content on the User's end device optimally tailored to his/her preferences.
The Website uses two types of cookies: session and permanent. Session cookies are files that are automatically deleted from the Website User's end device after logging out of the Website or after leaving the Website pages or after turning off the web browser. Permanent cookies are stored on the User's end device within time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User. Permanent cookies are installed on the User's end device only with his/her consent.
The Controller informs that:
- by default, web browsers accept the installation of cookies on the User's end device. Each User of the Website may at any time change the settings concerning cookies in the Internet browser used by him/her in such a way that the browser automatically blocks the handling of cookies, or informs the User of their each time placement in his/her end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the web browser used by the Website User.
Cookies installed on the Website User's end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Controller.
Cookies can be considered personal data only in connection with other data identifying the identity, provided to the Controller by the User as part of the use of the Website.
Only the Controller has access to cookies processed by the Website server.
If the User does not agree to saving and receiving information in cookies, he/she may change the rules regarding cookies using the settings of his/her web browser.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Protection of personal data security
The Controller implements appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. Safe use of the Website is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to unauthorised persons. In addition, the systems and processes used by the Controller are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Controller are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
Storing personal data
The period of storage of Users' personal data depends on the purposes of data processing by the Controller.
The Controller stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e .:
for the duration of the Controller's business activities.
In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period has elapsed, the data may be processed only for the purpose of pursuing claims against the background of the relations between the parties until the final legal settlement of these claims.
In addition, it is also possible to contact us by post at the following address: Składowa 6, 45-125 Opole.
This document was last updated on 13/12/2021.